Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Where Can I Order Lilu Perfume Does Anyone Know Where I Can Buy Lilu Perfume Online?

Does anyone know where I can buy Lilu Perfume online? - where can i order lilu perfume

I do not know if the break or what, but does not say PacSun stores and the website that the sale, and I really must find a place to order. His favorite scent of my girlfriend and her birthday is approaching and I really wanted to get a bottle for her. I also like this:]

Any help is greatly appreciated!

4 comments:

joan. said...

http://cgi.ebay.com/LILU-Fragrance-for-G ...

Good luck in bidding!

100% Indita de corazon said...

omg that is one of my favorite perfumes, I do not know about this

annynoum... said...

I always buy my perfume

Scentiments.com
Fragrance.com
They have a great selection and the prices are very

styleage... said...

amazon.com

Post a Comment