Friday, February 12, 2010

How To Get My License For Dj In Maryland Policeman, Anyone...how Much Trouble Can You Get In For Using A Fake ID?

Policeman, anyone...how much trouble can you get in for using a fake ID? - how to get my license for dj in maryland

Okay, that's exactly right. When my friend 21 turns, she gave me her old identity card.

I live in Ohio. Allowed under the age of 21 is vertically, horizontally more. But despite this it is vertical, nor prove that her birthday is over 21.

Not that I drink. My friend is a DJ in a group of 21 + VIP clubs and over and can not go because I'm only 19th

the height of the problems that I will use only wrong, if I catch?

2 comments:

Christopher H said...

In Oh, it's still a crime but a crime of first degree ... This means that you are in jail to one year. You know what? So the friend, who pays his DL. Not worth the risk. In Florida, the penalties are even worse ...

To view the report, visit the following link. Go to the section of the Ohio Revised Code, and paste the following code: 4507.30. I hope that helps.

fr_chuck said...

If you receive a high quality beverage (fairly large) and could lose their legal licnese for a period of use of false.

The association can be punished, and I'm sure you boyfiend in this case, they draw on his cuasing the problem

Post a Comment