Saturday, February 20, 2010

Tenant Voyeur Video Hellish Experiences Looking For College Housing?

Hellish experiences looking for college housing? - tenant voyeur video

Had I know this could be a stupid question, but I wanted to know if someone experiences shit looking for accommodation in the university. I am (in Utah, which is rare in itself), and look at my apartment, I found many owners (mostly men, which is a) little scary, the output is analyzed, gay (and no idea) social girls take their seats and not as someone who pays rent on time and gets good grades. Some owners are simply shocking - and beyond, there were very few cases in which the residents said the owner does not live there, but basically just come and go as they please without giving the tenant a statement that (in my opinion ) illegal. They are incredibly old - probably in sex offendersRecording or something. If this happens a lot in school housing? Has anyone a horror story they want to share? I tried to prevent a contract with a major company in an apartment complex because it is very expensive and the management in most places, it seems to be trash, but the owner gives me goose bumps produced (I'm not easily scared , either). This happens everywhere (owner-creepy-old-type, who is leaving without saying, "girls only" houses / flats), or is it just a bit creepy, hillbilly here in Utah? Also what their views housing cooperatives, we have much to choose common here in the form of co-ed housing, because there is a large demand for approval, "BYU" enclosure, but apparently can be ac --No-ED site owners could reduce the old man and glasses (which probably are the voyeurs or something), but could be wrong. In any case, I know that my "problem" here is a little hard to follow, but basically I'm just looking for their views and opinions on college housing, advice or recommendations and experiments. The horror stories are more than welcome:)

No comments:

Post a Comment